The Highest Level of Protection for Your Vehicle’s Exterior
Get the highest level of protection for your vehicle’s exterior with CS-II Ceramic Coatings from the auto detailing experts at Phase II Auto Detailing.
CS-II Ceramic Coating is a new generation of paint protection product that uses cutting edge technology. It is a semi-permanent ceramic coating which requires only a single, thin coating to provide long-term shine and protection. Ceramic coating works by inter-locking part of its molecular structure with the surface molecules of the paintwork on your vehicle; the result is a coating that will not be washed off like a wax.
CS-II Ceramic coating greatly reduces the penetration of heat to protect the finish of the vehicle. Once treated with CS-II Ceramic Coating, your vehicle will repel water and contaminants like a lotus-leaf and will maintain a clear, reflective, showroom-like shine. CS-II Ceramic Coating cannot be removed by water, alkaline or other detergents, or by pressure washers.
The coating can also be applied to other chrome components. One application can last up to 5 years.
The Benefits of Ceramic Coating:
- Reduces incidences of mineralization, salt deposits, and organic staining
- Provides protection from extreme temperatures and ultra-violet rays
- We believe that it lowers cleaning costs and time
- Lasts longer than traditional waxes (up to 5 years)
- No cure time required
- Easily sheds dirt, rain and snow
- No special shampoo or cleaning solution required
- Protects from colour fading, oxidation, corrosion, chemicals, environmental contaminants and weather
- We believe that it minimizes hairline scratches
- Only a single coating is required; no follow-up applications necessary
- Coating can be waxed or sealed over 3 days after application
- Can be applied onto most areas of the car, with the exception of rubber surfaces
CS-II Ceramic Coatings should be applied only by CS-II Certified Professionals. Contact us to learn more or to book a service appointment.